Development of the product strategy
Description of the Service
The Agency develops the product portfolio for the production which the customer plans to create. In providing the service, the Agency explores the market and niches of interest, studies the possibilities of exporting the product, and evaluates the regulatory environment. The service is provided in order to:
select the product niche for the customer's production;
- determine the requirements for technologies that will be used at the production site;
- forecast the customer's production development considering the selected product strategy.
Prerequisites for cooperation:
- the customer is interested in diversification of the existing production and is exploring possible industry/product niches;
- the customer plans to implement a project for technology localization/transfer and is interested in evaluating the market potential;
- the customer creates the investment project based on the present conditions or resources and is interested in developing a technological production strategy.
The expected result:
- a product strategy for the client based on the products with the best market possibilities, with indication of the key technologies for production arrangement;
- multi-factor market evaluation, including the dynamics, shares of the key players, import/export, applicable support measures, risk analysis, etc.;
- investment evaluation and the basis of the ROI targeted indicators (return on investments);
- review of the competitors' business models and best industry practices.
The result of work on this service can be the starting stage for cooperation in terms of other services, for example:
- search for a technological solution,
- representation of the customer's interests in technology transfer transactions
- putting the investment project together.